Thursday, January 21, 2010

My One World One Heart Give Away for 2010


Well time sure flies by when you are having fun and here we are again sharing out gifts with one another. Last year I won a kit for embellishing books. My grand daughter and I had fun decorating our little heart book. In the kit was a brand of glue I have never used before and found it to be pretty good. This little package of goodies got me started in making cards with my grand daughter. We have enjoyed it very much.

OK so I have chosen this Blue Matte Rainbow Beadwoven Necklace for my give away this year. I made this with little glass seed beads. The Stitch is called Netting and the chain that the netting is attached to is a rite-angle weave.

Lets make this year a great year for sharing!!!

One World One Heart


To win this give away you need to leave a comment and an e-mail so I can reach you should you win this years giveaway.

197 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous! Sign me up!
Diane

DianeDidIt

Gabriela said...

Just beautiful work! So intricate....
Gabriela
http://www.threadheadsanonymous.blogspot.com

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh oh oh my that is just stunning!! Beautiful work!! Please add me to your list!!
Pop by mine and add your name to my hat too! #158
Sarah @ Cottage Garden Studios

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Wow, this is amazing! I imagine that a lot of hard work went into creating such a gorgeous piece!

Magic Moonlight said...

Love it!, Please enter my name!
Great Giveaway!
This is my first year in this fabulous event,
so please visit my blog and enter mine!

black eyed susans kitchen said...

That blue necklace is just beautiful...and it would look very pretty on me..lol!
Susan

LemonyRenee' said...

Oh my gosh, this is so very beautiful. Thank you for offering such a treasure.

Elaine said...

What a beautiful necklace! Count me in, I'm always pleased to meet more beady folk!

Linda Fleming said...

Beautiful work! Got my fingers crossed that I'll be the lucky winner.

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and joining my givewaway. Good luck. :)

Your work is lovely, please include me in your giveway as well. I'd be lucky to receive one of your creations.

nattyj said...

Wow! Your bead work is just beautiful!
Enjoy the blogging event.
#173 Eissua

SewCalGal said...

You are very talented.

Thanks for participating in the One World, One Heart Giveaway. This is my first time to participate and I'm finding a lot of inspiration and having fun. (I’m #336)

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

That's beautiful, you do some great work. Happy OWOH...

Sylvia

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog so that I could find yours! We really loved South Dakota --beautiful state!

Your necklace is gorgeous! I'd love a chance to win it. I've seen this wonderful event on a few blogs today and now I think I'm going to see what I can find to give away...nice idea!

Marie said...

Yes, yes, let's make this a fab year and thanks to OWOH it has just turned much better in my book. This is such a lovely netting necklace--this is a design I would really like to learn myself. Love the violet color too. This looks like it took a good bit of time to create? Thank you for sharing this most lovely gift of yours and wishing you much peace, M

Judee said...

Oh my goodness...this necklace is beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in the drawing.
Judee
jlefler at mi-connection dot com

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!
Great giveaway !!
Diane

Wendy said...

This is the first time I have seen a blog of someone else who does beadweaving. This necklace is wonderful and such a great colour. Please count me in.

Heckety said...

Gorgeous! Its so intricate a pattern! Too elegant for me but hey I'd love it just the same!
Thank you for visiting my place earlier!

http://hecketyathome.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

Count me in one this one!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I love the details! jinglesells at gmail dot com

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Of course I'd love to win your beautiful necklace :-) So please include me in your drawing!
Have fun riding that Magic Carpet!

Greetings from Germany,
Dagmar (#160 on the carpet)

http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
quiltmoose(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol said...

Oh my, that must have taken a long time to make and really good eyesight. Gorgeous.
carolalhansen@comcast.net

baukje said...

Beautiful Necklace. I love to win;
Greetings from France

Jenna Z said...

Wow, this looks so delicate and time-consuming! So generous of you to offer it up as a giveaway!

Teresa said...

Wow, wow, wow! Fantastic and fine work you have offered for your giveaway, so generous. I thank you for the opportunity to maybe, just maybe ............

Teresa

ffartingffrog@hotmail.com

evie tirado said...

beautiful giveaway. thanks for stopping by my blog.

Krissy said...

You are amazing!!

carylsrealm said...

What a lovely giveaway! Would love to be included!

Michaele Sommerville said...

What a fabulous beaded bib!

I do hope you'll be able to visit my blog and enter my giveaway for paper banners/bunting/garlands: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Debby said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.
debby

Anonymous said...

The necklace is very beautiful and amazing. I would love to be entered in for it. Thanks for the generous and wonderful giveaway.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

hello! thank u for dropping by my blog.
i love your giveaway, pleas count me in.
cheers!

Arya said...

Stunning!

arya_wiese@yahoo.com

GraceBeading said...

Very nice beading, so uniform, so pretty. I have a particular fondness for beads :-)

Thanks so much for the chance,
Grace
#268
(Please stop by for a chance to win my beaded doll)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your beadwork is fantastic. This piece is so delicate. Your work is superb.

I'm # 79 on the magic carpet ride.

Stitchety Grub said...

Very cool - beautifully worked and I would love to be included and do come and see my giveaway too! #75
Britt

Julie Ann said...

Oh, this is my first time here and it's great to meet you! I just LOVE the name of your blog! :) hehe- that's TOTALLY how it is... or how it feels at least :)
Your necklace is gorgeous!! You have such a wonderful talent! Please count me in for your giveaway :)
Take care and have a wonderful magic carpet ride!

Gina said...

What a beautiful necklace. I love the colors! Please put my name in the drawing. Come visit my blog to see what I'm giving away!

www.taffetamoon.com

Diana S said...

beautiful necklace!
Please PICK ME to win in your giveaway drawing! thank you.
I will back to visit after the event.

Saz said...

a marvellous and innovative idea!! thanks

saz x

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What a Stunning Necklace...your did a lovely job on this piece..So delicate looking..please enter me..

Please stop by my blog and enter mine..#280

Hugs,
CJ

Anonymous said...

I love it!Count me in please!~~Becky

Lululiz said...

My goodness, that must have taken you ages to make. It is beautiful!

Nancy Markosky said...

Wow- your necklace is amazing and I can't believe you are willing to give it away. I know how much time goes into a piece like that. I love the name of your blog- once you get hooked, its all over isn't it? My kids happen to get the mail before me each day, so I can't hide it. Please add my name to your generous drawing. NAncy

Barbara said...

This is a wonderful giveaway - your work is beautiful. Please enter my name and visit my blog to sign in as well. Thanks,

Maggie R said...

Gorgeous Prize...Please enter my name.
Come visit me. I am giving a beaded bracelet
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

AlwaysInspired said...

What a gorgeous necklace! Please add me to the hat!
Come and join my magic carpet ride too!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/

Francine Cronos said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway.

Unknown said...

Breathtaking art! Wow! You are offering a great prize! Please enter me in your drawing and stop by my blog if you have a chance.

Beth

QuiltersStitchTogether
#224

Pixiewinkle said...

Gorgeous necklace! Please include me in your giveaway. #276

Carapace said...

That's just classy and sweet, all in one! Love the color. Glad you joined the Ride!
carapacenator(at)gmail.com
www.caramakes.blogspot.com
OWOH Ticket Holder #21

JaneT said...

I love blue and those beads are gorgeous.

Char said...

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous! Please sign me up!

Come visit me at http://pawsn2stamp.blogspot.com

Mendy said...

OMG that is AMAZING!! I would LOVE to wear such gorgeous jewelery!! Thank you for this amazing giveaway! count me in, xo mendy

Saskia said...

'One World One Heart' is so much fun... visiting new blogs, meeting creative people, making friends,...

Oooh... your necklace is so beautiful and unique! Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with your lovely giveaway...I can only dream it's me! :)

Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

hello there! i love your necklace - please enter me into the giveaway
feel free to fly on over to my blog here and i hope you enjoy your magic carpet ride :)

geni said...

Fabeadlous!
Love your blog and giveaway!
Fly to my OWOH blog (#7) at Loose Ends and take a chance on winnning my giveaway too!

DVArtist said...

This is very lovely please count me in.

Nicole/Beadwright
#350 on the magic carpet ride
http://beadwright.blogspot.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is so fabulous! A gorgeous necklace that I would really enjoy wearing! Please enter my name and visit me soon, too! ♥
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Caitlin said...

What a pretty necklace! :)

-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com

Heather Robinson said...

This necklace is so romantically feminine and beautiful. I'd be thrilled to have a chance to win it.

Shazza said...

me please and visit me at #631
x

Lori said...

Beautiful jewelry! Spectacular!
Lori, #371
http://www.ibeenthinkinboutinkin.blogspot.com
llhassle@yahoo.com

Sharon MLS said...

Gorgeous Necklace! Please sign me up! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tina Leavy said...

what a great giveaway.gorgeous necklace! thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the drawing. so delighted to meet you through this event. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well.

Pumpkin said...

This is just...stunning! I would LOVE to have a chance at winning this gorgeous creation of yours :o) Thank you so much.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your creation is beyond words fabulous and very stunning. Please sign me up for a chance at this beautiful necklace...m..

Memories for Life said...

Great giveaway! Pleae enter me :)

memoriesforlifescrapbooks at hotmail dot com

Feel free to enter my giveaway as well: http://memoriesforlifescrapbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Betty Boogie said...

you must be so patient and have steady hands and good eyes to make such beautiful and detailed work! I am so impresses

Tymes Past said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I want to win!

Chris in Oz said...

Stunning give-away, please count me in for your draw.

This is a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to meet and keep track of, I hope you get a chance to visit my blog too (if you haven't already).

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!

Hugz......

Einschies blog said...

Would love to have a chance to win this beautiful necklace;-))

Gaby

Anonymous said...

love the necklace....

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and visit your blog! Love this giveaway! I am having so much fun looking at all the wonderful blogs. I don't have a blog, due to arthritis I cannot type much at all but I enjoy surfing the net. Thank you for a chance to win.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Beautifully intense work!

Shirley said...

I've never tried beadwork. This piece is just fabulous.

Sherry said...

Fabulous necklace, all those beads it looks very intricate. Thanks for the chance of your giveaway -
I hope you can come see mine (if you haven’t already!)
http://sherrysimpleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-blog-event.html

Sherry from England, UK (ticket#251)

Carole Burant said...

Such a delightful giveaway, I would so love to win your gorgeous woven necklace:-) Please enter my name in your giveaway and make sure you come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you! xox

Holly said...

So beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance to win! (I'm #811)
HBKHotie1@msn.com

Pelusa said...

Love it!
Please, count on me too!

Greetings from Barcelona.
My blog: http://pelusacreative.blogspot.com/
My email: scrapblogpelusa(at)yahoo(dot)com

Digital Misfit said...

Beautiful beadwork!
I love the pattern, and the color is just wonderful.
Thank you for hopping aboard this magic carpet ride. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog #258 on your journey.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

quiltmom anna said...

What a great lacey looking necklace- its very pretty - your winner is going to be very elegant looking in your creation. Have a great time participating in OWOH. I hope you have lots of visitors and meet many new bloggers.
Warmest regards from a Western Canadian Quilter,
Anna

http://quiltmomsjourney.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

What a fabulous giveaway. Please enter my name, thank you.

crystal said...

That is so cool that you make cards with your granddaughter now,I have been enjoying your blog and love your necklace.
You can tell that your Netting Stitching is done with a lot of love and care!!
I am looking forward to visiting again;)

cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

SueFitz said...

What a great item I would be honored to win - beautiful beadwork

Thanks for participating in OWOH

Sue

Tara... said...

wow what beautiful work! I would love to unwrap that necklace and would be a proud wearer! thank you for the chance to win :) #822 sewgorgeous.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Lovely work. I'd love to win. OWOH #74

Ellen said...

gorgeous, i'd love to wear that

please count me in; my carpet number is #397

Merry said...

Wow, your creations are very stunning and elegant. Love the little bracelets that you created with your granddaughter. Thanks for giving me the chance to find you

Unknown said...

HI!
It is a true pleasure to meet you.
Thanks for offering such sweet candy! Wow wow wow! That necklace is Gorgeous!
Crossing my fingers and holding my breath!
You have an AWESOME blog!
I am now a follower. I would love it if you followed me too!
I am #458 on The "Carpet Ride".
Hope you will come check out my blog candy too!
You could win a high-end, handmade, artists greeting card plus surprise crafting goodies. I also have a $50.00 shopping spree to Embellish-Online blog candy going right now!
Hugs,
True :)
TrudySjolander@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I can do beadwork but would NEVER have the patience to do something like this. Absolutely gorgeous!

misaacmom at gmail dot com
#752 OWOH ticket holder

Cherry Pie said...

Love it!

Come see my giveaways and blog too.
I'm #757
www.cherrypieblog.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Marina at CherryPieArtStamps.com

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely work, and all those beads must have taken a long time to create! please include me and stop on by mine if you have a chance #86

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Stunning beadwork!!! Please include me in your giveaway and come enter mine!

(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)

Anji Gallanos said...

This is so intricate and beautiful. I would love a chance to win. Please enter me in your giveaway.

Anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

Saz said...

beautiful nunavoiecklace...please count me in...and do visit my blog to see my giveaway gift..


saz x

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi "Welcome," what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the gorgeous bead wooven necklace. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gift. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway, please include me....

Blessings from Maryland,
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Rich Witch said...

*´*•.¸ ★*´* SUPERB! *´*•★ ¸.•*´*•

Please count me in!

XOXO

★Rich Witch★

Please visit me for a Most Magical Prize at:

http://rich-witch.blogspot.com/

*´*•.¸ ★ ¸.•*´*★•*´*•.¸★¸.•*´*•

Kim Mailhot said...

What a generous giveaway ! i can just imagine the work that went into beading this beautiful blue necklace ! I would love it to be mine ! Thanks for the chance to win it and I hope you have a wonderful OWOH lovefest !

Marie S said...

What a beautiful necklace, count me in.
If you get a chance fly by on your carpet, I am #907.
Thank you for participating in OWOH.
So very very nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful!Please add my name to the hat for this great giveaway!!

rosesandt@yahoo.com

Yasmin Sabur said...

Lovely. Hello from southern California, USA, one world, one heart.

yasmin
y.sabur@yahoo.com

arlette said...

Love the cute tiny falling stars in your blog!!!!, the necklace you're giving away is stunning, I'd love to have it!!!, please pick my name

CreativSpirit said...

I would love to be included in the draw for your gorgeous beaded necklace. Thanks for your generousity. Please come by and visit me at #70 on the Magic Carpet Ride and enter into my draw. Great meeting you, enjoy the ride.

Rob

Anonymous said...

beautiful necklace!

Lola said...

Your necklace is stunning! I'd be honoured to wear it. Your art is beautiful. Visit me (#874) for an Angel Card Reading giveaway when you're flying by.

Susan said...

Lovely blog...which I am now following :)

Beautiful giveaway!

be well and be warm :)

I am new to blogging (blog being built) but not to art. I hope you will include me in this wonderful giveaway!

Best of luck to all your visitors :)

Greetings from the New Jersey Shore,USA

RR said...

Lovely! Thanks for the chance.

Icela said...

Beautiful beaded necklace. I hope I am the lucky winner.

OWOH #791

angelandspot said...

That is beautiful!

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

What an amazing necklace. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Please enter me in the drawing and come by mine at #99 on the OWOH list if you havent had a chance. Thanks

Rusted Wings said...

lovely offering!
drop by my blog #774!
blessings,
abigail

Willnnabel said...

Wow what detailed work! This is lovely. Please add me to the list for a chance!

Marie said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing giveaway! Please enter my drawing. I'm #387 on the magic carpet!

Sadie said...

Beautiful! Please enter me into your draw.
Thank you,
sadie x
OWOH #962

Cory said...

Gorgeous work...please count me in.

PinkPug,INK. said...

Great prize! Thanks for the chance to win! Stop by & enter my giveaway too!

KMP50 said...

How beautiful~I want to win! I'm amazed at all the talent on this wonderful Magic Carpet ride. Thanks for letting me enter!
kathybear At comcast dot net

Nanbon44 said...

wonderful work, Please enter my name in your lovely giveaway, then come by for a visit #649

Retsbar2Go said...

I absolutely LOVE the Color and its a very pretty piece.

retsbar2go AT gmail DOT com

Heidi said...

Hello! I would love to receive this. It is fun to see everyone's creativity isn't it!

Stop on over #941.

Heidi
steinrn@yahoo.com

TERE said...

Hello from California!
truly enjoying your blog...
lovely give away!

Tere

off on a magic carpet ride! * whoosh *

http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/

ischilly said...

Wunderschön! So etwas könnte ich hier gut gebrauchen! Da drücke ich mir mal selbst die Daumen!
Grüße Juliane §975 (965)

Jasmine said...

Hey there bead slave. Your jewelry is hot. Love it!

Kathy L said...

How beautiful. I can see the work that went into your necklace! Just stunning!

HereBeDragons said...

It's a lovely necklace. Thanks for your generosity.

Dschrader said...

Your work is gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!
Donna
sodapop@ptialaska.net

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing! Love your beadwork. What a talent and so creative.

Micki said...

The necklace is so pretty and unique!
Micki
#123

Debbi said...

Stunning! Thanks for the chance to win!
hockman1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Deborah Ann said...

Your necklaces are heavenly! Please enter me in the draw, and be sure to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway. (#922)


Hugs,
Heavenly Humor

JivesJools said...

Great Giveaway! Please count me in :) Also drop by my blog and check out my giveaway! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Isn't this event fantastic!

Thanks
Much Love
Rachel

Unknown said...

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Beverley Baird said...

What a lovely giveaway! Your necklace is beautiful!
Please enter me in your draw.
Thanks!

VintageCrafter said...

What a wonderful necklace! It is so intricate and I would love to win your giveaway! Please count me in!
*smiles*
Carol

robin westenhiser said...

Awesome gift! Thanks from Tucson, robin
heaphywest@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello from Victoria, Australia
That is such a beautiful necklace. I would love to win it.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks. Lynda.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/

calej said...

Fit for a queen! :)

Christina from Manila, Philippines here!
Nice to meet you!

I hope you can also drop by #615!
http://calej.blogspot.com

Blessings!
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com

Shawkl said...

I just found your blog...thanks so much for posting the link to your MAP/SAM signature! And the blog name really intrigued me...as I just love beads! Your contest might be over; but I wanted to say the necklace looks wonderful..I know how to do the right angle weave...and now, I have to research the netting stitch! Fabulous. I will truly enjoy following your blog.

Kathy (www.shawkl.com)

JeanneZ said...

Beautiful Tania. This is one I could wear even, since I am allergic to metals this beaded necklace would be perfect.
JeanneZ
OnTheGo731@Aol.com

Gwen said...

That is a beautiful necklace and I love your blog name.

Trayna said...

What a fabulous necklace - adore the colour too.
I would love a chance to win please. Thank you for your generosity.

s hyler said...

I would love to be in your wonderful drawing.

Sandra

Peggy said...

Beautiful blog and a stunning treasure!Fabulous necklace! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut. Thanks for the lovely giveaway I am blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com

Val said...

Greetings from Northern Alberta. What a gorgeous piece! Please enter my name in your draw. Thanks.
I took a min tour of your blog and your pieces are just beautiful.

valbraun7 at gmail dot com

Connie said...

What a gorgeous necklace. Please count me in on your giveaway.

I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. If you haven’t already done so, please stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.

Hope to see you there!

~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com

julietk said...

I am visiting with One World one Heart.
I hope you are enjoying visiting all the blogs too.
Please enter me into your draw.
How clever you are with beads.
Best wishes Juliet.

Hazel said...

Lovely please enter me. #813

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations,
Enchanting & Gorgeous Beaded Necklace OWOH Giveaway! Lovely Work & Blog.

For a little Glitter & Magic fly by my blog
#242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com

Cosmic Blessings´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´Lyndy Ward

Sophie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

Thx for visiting my blog...how fun for you to work with your grand daughter....and seven children, wow!
lovely work, thx for playing, June
juneart@me.com
#749

Dianne said...

So nicely made and love the color! Please enter me in your contest and come over to mine-#35 and try your luck there if you wish. Thanks!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Hi! Nice to meet you on this magic carpet ride! Your giveaway and your work is beautiful.

I'm #214 - please come visit, if you get the time! :)
Greetings from Norway,
Hege (hegeas@start.no)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow! amazing beadwork! thank you for visiting my blog.

Willa said...

beautiful. I have no patience for seed beads but enjoy seeing them used well

juli (sweetpz) said...

wow! so pretty!
thanks for the chance to win!

hugs
juli

CathyH said...

Thank you! This must have taken a long time to make!Very beautiful!
with love from Tennessee #1035

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Wow! Such work and skill!

Thank you for such a great giveaway!

Yes, Please enter me in your drawing!

You can visit my drawing at:

http://www.ofkells.blogspot.com

AngieHallHaviland said...

FABULOUS OFFERING!! Please enter my name in your drawing :) What a FUN event...enjoy the ride!!

Angie--Southeast, Texas #57
www.angiehallhaviland.typepad.com

Zoe said...

Gorgeous giveaway! Thank you :)

Please stop by my blog at http://topfloortreasures.blogspot.com to enter to win a handmade Cath Kidston shoulder bag! #711

mitz said...

this is ** bead-a-riffic** thanks for the opportunity!! t c
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Leslie said...

Lovely necklace and I love your blog!

http://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/

nologic said...

The necklace is beautiful. Please include me in your drawing.

Dottie said...

Wow...that is a gorgeous necklace. I can't imagine how much time that took to make.

If you haven't already, please stop by my blog and giveaway at D&G Gardens and Crafts, #253. Hope to see you there.

Vintage Gran said...

Absolutely gorgeous necklace. You do beautiful work. Please include me.

jatg207@gmail.com

Laurie said...

Your beadwork is beautiful, and your Etsy shop looks great! It's so generous for you to giveaway something that obviously took so much to make. Thank you for the chance to win it! I hope you'll come by my blog and enter my giveaway, #95!

Have fun riding the magic carpet!

Kathy Eddy said...

This is simply stinning! Please add my name!

Terra Heck said...

What a beautiful necklace! Please count me in to win.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi

Jen said...

LOL i see you're also entering the HGTV dream home! AHHH i'm excited too! Please enter me into your drawing! I'm so excited!! Feel free to fly on over to mine too @ #882

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What a great giveaway; thanks for the chance to enter to win!
:)
~Becca~
bluebirdroses.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Whoosh!! Coming in for landing! happy to meet you! What a beautiful necklace, it must have taken you hours and hours, what a generous giveaway!
Hope you have a chance to stop by my blog on your trip around the world. I am having 9 giveaways!

Can't stay long but I will be back to delve deeper into your world! Please count me in!

Enjoy your magic Carpet ride!
Kate ~ Organic Odysseys Ticket number #1007 OWOH

Ellen said...

beautiful!
www.shimmerandtulle.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

Hi there,

Yeah for beads! Your necklace is exquisite -- thanks for the chance to win something so pretty.

If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849

Retasroses Vintage said...

Hi :) What a pretty necklace -- please include my name in the draw & thnx so much!!

I'm #1003 at http://retasroses.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-one-world-one-heart-offering-to-you.html

Enjoy your magic carpet ride :)

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Breathtaking!~~~XXOO, Beth #295

Kristin said...

This is stunning! What a statement piece: thank you for the opportunity to win, Kristin xo
Twinkle, Twinkle #54

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

Very very delicate work, I love how it looks like lace. Please add me to your giveaway. I am #26 on the Magic Carpet Ride.

Cherry said...

So nice to meet you and visit your blog. Please add me to the drawing for your giveaway. I'd love for you to come visit me when you have the time!

cherryjane65@yahoo.com

http://cherryjane65.blogspot.com

AJ said...

Greetings from Manila, Philippines! Thanks for the giveaway ( :

AJ

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

Deirdra Doan said...

I would feel like a Queen in your beautiful necklace!
http://www.deirdradoan.blogspot.com/ Please come see my doll giveaway too.

Bonnie said...

WOW I can't imagine how many hours of work went into making your beautiful necklace.

Mouse said...

How pretty. I would love to be entered into you drawing. So glad OWOH brought me to your blog. :-)

Michelle
mouse1996@gmail.com

Bibi said...

What beautiful work! Did it take you ages? I also love your blog and your etsy :)

Anne said...

absolutly fantastic!!
please count me in:))
hugsXXX
assayya

http://thefairyglade.blogspot.com/

Just Jenn Designz said...

Greetings from Virginia.
Oh wow... what a gorgeous necklace! I absolutely love it. Great blog you have too! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

Wonderful necklace. Thanks for giving this away!

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Please pu my name in the hat. I would love to win such a gorgeous piece :)
I'm also having a giveaway at my blog.

Vania
#1087

afineday said...

That's wonderful that you and your granddaughter have found a common interest and can spend time together. Thank you for a lovely prize! Happy Valentine's Day!

brc668 (at) gmail (dot) com

jamaise said...

I feel really bad about using a copy and paste canned comment, but I have over 500 more stops to make all today & I still have to stop to make dinner and things like that.

Each and every stop I make is an individual piece given to the OWOH event from the kindness & fun spirit of an individual person. I wish I could continue to comment individually:)

I hope you'll visit Wishing Penny #916

janil said...

Fantastic necklace!

please, pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

Artbybdell said...

oh my last day, I am so excited to see if I win any of the wonderful prizes. Good luck on the drawings. visit www.alteredpaperarts.blogspot.com

Julie said...

So lovely and delicate :)

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

Beautiful necklace! Thanks for counting me in! If you have a chance, stop by to see my blog and enter my giveaway. #94 on the Magic Carpet. There's still time!