Monday, February 9, 2009

My Purses from Indygo Junction


This is the beginning if a journey with my purses from Indygo Junction.
I was in my local(Sturgis,S.D.) quilt shop Fabric Junction and found the cutest purse pattern by Indygo Juction so I just had to buy the pattern and a couple jelly rolls.This is the finished product of my first one of three so far..I have had soo...many great compliments. One comment was "Take me to the tea party please" The name of this pattern is Serged Satchel IJ826 If you love purses you will have fun with his one. I will add more pictures soon so come back and check them out!!
Well I have finished two more of Indygo Junction purses Serged Satchel IJ826.
The Handmade Batik Fabric Purse was made with Timeless Treasures and Bali Fabric-Princess Mirah and The spring purse was made with jelly roll Buggy Barn - Sherbert I bought the fabric from - Fabric Junction a local Quilting Shop here in Sturgis,South Dakota.

6 comments:

Cheryl Pinkman said...

Tania,

The purse is beautiful. I love the black & white version. We will be sending out a newsletter mid March featuring the Serged Satchel and hope to show this and perhaps one more of your satchels. Thanks so much for your links!! Cheryl from Indygo Junction

jasminduft said...

Thank you for your nice comments on my blog!
Your bags are BEAUTIFUL! i especially love the batik one. Great job!

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

These are lovely purses, Tania! I also like your patchwork coat...you are multi talented and I enjoy reading your blog...so count me as a follower! Oh...so funny...the word verification for this comment is perses :D

Slavetobeads said...

Thanks Sue LOL

Michelle said...

Your purses are so cute and unique! Love the fabric choices as well. Nice sturdy handles and the lining is wonderful.

365 Dresses said...

Oh, all of your purses are delightful! I loved the pattern when I first saw it, but haven't made one yet. (Like so many other things.)

Your jewelry is beautiful as well.