Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pearl Purse Pendant Necklace


This is a beautiful "Pearl Purse Pendant Necklace" made with Pearl thread and egg shell Czech Seed beads.

I started by threading the beads onto the pearl thread and then knitted them into this pearl purse with very tiny knitting needles.

I added some filgree spacers and beads,mother of pearl beads and gold over silver roundels. Added a 34 inch daisy chain chain.

It has a handmade 14 kgf hook clasp. The "pearl purse pendant necklace" measures 2 1/2" by 2 1/2".

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi there from FLorida, I already commented on the beautiful prize you are offering in the OWOH giveaway and then I was looking around your blog, I just had to comment on this beautilfu little neck purse, it is adorable and you are very talented...I have enjoyed seeing all of your great creations..
Brenda

Slavetobeads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.